- A major update is released in Cookie Run: Ovenbreak. New features include a new Epic Cookie, a new Island of Memories, and the Costume Shop.
- Devsisters released a brand-new game called “Tape It Up!” on iOS. So far, the app has received mainly positive reviews and ranked within the top 10 in 11 countries.
- There has been leaked content of a new update soon, but you’ll have to figure out what it is…
Cookie Run: Ovenbreak News
- April 14: 5 Pet Nest Keys are given for celebrating Easter as a surprise gift.
- April 20: Trophy Races are now shorter for one week due to a new event.
- April 21: Cheer Battles are now easier.
LINE/Kakao Cookie Run News
- The “Carafe of Happiness” Treasure is given as a surprise gift, a Treasure that was already obtained as a reward from an event one year ago.
- To Tape It Up! users: there is a new update available. Update it now!
- Due to my busy schedule (and an AP exam coming up), I will not be active in this blog for a week and a few days. This means that no new articles will pop up until I come back. When will I come back? Earliest is May 2!
In the Stocks
- Week 1: Stocks opened up at ₩14,700 and ended at ₩14,300, resulting in a loss of ₩400 (-2.70%). There was an overall net loss on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, and an overall net gain on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Week 2: What had happened this week?! Stocks open up at ₩14,300 and end at a whopping ₩17,000, resulting in a tremendous gain of ₩2600 (18.06%). There was an overall net gain continuously, with the exception of Thursday. The day with the largest new gain was on Wednesday, with ₩1050 (6.98%). Was the success of Tape It Up! due to this?